Manage and continuously improve the Community Health Center’s Network Infrastructure & Cyber Security programs. This would include conducting security / network infrastructure security risk assessments for internal/external information assets. Perform Incident response and forensics responsibilities to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of enterprise information resources. Provide recommendations to balance cyber risks and enable the business to work within a secure manner.
Lead will also be responsible for managing the planning, development, installation, configuration, supporting the enterprise network infrastructure “Voice, Data, Wireless and Cell Services” across 200+ locations.
- Leads new and existing network deployments from initial business requirements, translating them into technical and network security activities and tasks making sure they align with security policies, and then working with the appropriate resources to implement the activities within the timeframes agreed upon.
- Facilitate outages and send out appropriate communication to the business to notify them as to applications impacted, duration of downtime, and potential system concerns as it relates to data and voice services.
- Coordinate oversight of activities to vendor partners
- Conducts network and infrastructure security baselines, vulnerability scans, forensics and penetration testing.
- Actively monitor systems and networks for potential intrusions using established tools.
- Supports and maintains security risk assessments, identifies security vulnerabilities, recommend security controls, documents findings and implements remediation plans.
- Enforce security standards & participate in incident response plans to detect, respond and recover from security incidents.
- Support cyber security awareness program.
- Maintain current knowledge of advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers; related to network defense, forensics and incident response
- Manage, configure, deployed Networking equipment that are secure and meet the standards from IP addressing to Firewall rules.
- Monitor and analyze network performance “Voice, data, Wireless, VIOP” including capacity planning to identify and remedy current and future performance bottlenecks.
- Excellent written / oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex security issues to a variety of audiences.
- Must be able to manage individual projects and lead small to medium size teams.
Strong understanding and experience in managing network security architecture in a Cisco environment
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, standards and network and security frameworks.
- Experience with vulnerability and patch management.
- Experience with mobile device management.
- Proficient understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Experience working in a regulated industry dealing with sensitive data preferred “HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCI etc.”
- Strong hands on background working in a Microsoft Windows/ Active Directory environment supporting both on-premises and hybrid cloud “Azure, AWS, Private Cloud” with a large mix of technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Good interpersonal, organizational, writing and communications skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously of mixed sizes.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, information security or related field.
- One or more of the following certifications preferred:
- Cisco CCNA
- CompTIA Security +
- GIAC Certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
- Preferred Experience with the following technologies
- Airwatch MDM
- MITEL / VOIP