The CeCN Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary contact for an assigned client or group of clients (accounts) acting as a trusted, dependable and knowledgeable agent to provide issue resolution and exceptional customer service. The AM cultivates opportunities for providing additional products and services to the client. This role is to be the “Voice of the Customer,” addressing questions, providing information, and coordinating various activities across the CeCN enterprise talent pool to ensure 100% client satisfaction
This position will be located in Newport Beach, California but will be reporting to Community Health Center's Weitzman Institute Headquarters located in Middletown Connecticut.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and develop long-term client relationships of trust by understanding business needs of primary care providers/networks and how the eConsult model fulfills those needs.
- Respond to client inquiries for information and service requests acting as the liaison between client and CeCN.
- Manage, facilitate, and implement strategic results-oriented services in accordance with client expectations, and internal best-practices.
- Manage directly to the goals and budget established for the assigned accounts; manage an overall P&L for the assigned accounts as a book of business
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business; interfacing with key client stakeholders; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities; responding to emerging customer opportunities, and providing seamless execution of the business processes to exceed client expectations.
- Work with clients to establish goals for additional products/services creating a shared vision for the future.
- Quantify positive client outcomes and results through an account stewardship process which includes understanding the business of our customers, building successful partnerships, leveraging technology, and assessing their risks by demonstrating effective consulting skills and driving client focused outcomes.
- Provide overall program management and identify and engage solution “owners” within CeCN to meet specific client needs.
- In collaboration with CeCN “Primary Care Practice Manager” (e.g.: Amy) oversee account implementation and client education on new products and post implementation services.
- Provide resolution and solutions to client complaints, problems, or service concerns.
- Develop and conduct client in-service training activities relative to eConsult philosophy, software, and service offerings.
- Provide timely and reliable client reports as requested; identify areas in trend reports for additional opportunities.
- Schedule and attend regular account visits, including Quarterly Business Reviews as determined by client’s expectations and the contractual relationship.
- Coordinate and communicate with the appropriate CeCN and as necessary outside resources to research and resolve client issues.
- Assist the sales / marketing departments in the coordination of events such as trade shows, conferences, seminars, association meetings, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Department on accounting aspects of assigned clients/accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) and PHI (Personal Health Information); projecting an unwavering professional image of CeCN.
- Performs work as needed by our clients, observing evening, night, or weekend support as required.
- Maintain technical proficiency by participating in educational opportunities, conferences, seminars, trade periodicals, etc.
- Support the Account Management department by completing other duties as assigned.
- Displays an aptitude for Account Management administration, as gained from experience, and can apply current skills for a tailored and innovative design of the role of the Account Manager position within CeCN (e.g.: refine AM job description, training, etc.)
- Past track record of proactive Account Management within multiple company positions and elevations assisting to establish incumbent credibility and perspective, with an ability to operate in the trenches.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance, prioritize work, and handle simultaneous tasks with success and accuracy.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and effectiveness under pressure with tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated track record of recognizing all constituencies and interacting with all levels of stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner which includes maintaining a calm and sophisticated disposition, not easily frustrated, stressed, or offended.
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Uses data and quantitative reasoning to analyze trends, opportunities, and issues and to solve problems for clients and contributes innovative ideas to improve CeCN’s overall performance.
- Practices excellent written, interpersonal, listening, and verbal communication skills; consistently sharing important information, and pro-actively digging into issues and people with a concern for holistic stakeholder success.
- Aptitude for recognizing opportunities where the company can provide clients further value, properly evaluating risks and advantages, to consistency expanding existing relationships, growing accounts and profit.
- Demonstrated ability to project a professional and friendly image to internal and external clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Risk management, or related discipline including, Finance, Accounting, or Marketing.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience and demonstrated success in Account Management in the healthcare field.
- Previous healthcare Account Management experience desired with a focus on the primary care sector.
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office.
- Demonstrated ability to manage excel spreadsheets, proficiency in all forms of business electronic communications (email, text, social media, internet conferencing, etc.)