Full Time Dentist Role - supporting our Mobile Dental Program & Initiatives, must be willing to travel throughout the state. Requires reliable transportation and flexibility.
Primary Location: Stamford, CT
Must be able to travel across sites, including school CHC dental offices (role does receive mileage reimbursement).
Provides diagnosis and treatment planning of routine and emergency dental patients. Provides general dentistry services to target population according to the mission and goals of CHC. Assists with orientation, training & development of dental clinical personnel (includes students, residents).
- Education - DDS or DMD degree from accredited dental school required.
- Residency - (preferred) GPR or AEGD certification OR 1-2 years general dental clinical experience.
- Licensure - State of Connecticut dental license, NERB or Regional Dental Boards, DEA (Federal and State) active licensure.
- Interest in providing care to diverse patient population.
- Written and oral bilingual fluency in language spoken by our patient population (for example, English/Spanish or English/Polish) strongly preferred.
- CHC requires as a condition of employment current American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer and AED (CPR/FPR/AED) certification. The only acceptable alternative is current American Heart Association BLS/AED for Healthcare Providers certification.