APRN – CHC School Based Clinic
CHC currently seeks an experienced Full Time - Nurse Practitioner for our school-based health center at Vinal Tech in Middletown, CT to work in collaboration with the School Nurse and other staff.
This Nurse Practitioner is a full time position that is scheduled to work in line with the annual school schedule & salary, based on 195 days a year.
Vinal Technical High School
60 Daniels Street. Middletown
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut 06457
This is the opportunity for you if you:
- Are committed to providing superior care to the (enter city name) community
- Would like to make a huge impact in someone's life
- Are a compassionate individual who wishes to improve healthcare access for the underserved
- Want to work under excellent supervision
- Enjoy being a part of an outstanding team of professionals
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will:
- Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underserved populations
- Receive strong clinical support services and work in an innovative school-based health system.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population based care
- Support enrolled CHC students in student physicals and other primary care services
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Master of Science in Nursing program with a specialty as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- State of Connecticut APRN and RN licensure (within 12 months) is required.
- Bi-Lingual Skills English/Spanish preferred