Community eConsult Network (CeCN) is seeking a motivated, experienced individual interested in joining a rapidly growing team of health care innovators improving access to specialty care and reducing inefficiency in the healthcare system. CeCN’s eConsult service links primary care providers with specialists in a wide range of disciplines. EConsults are asynchronous, non-face-to-face consultations between a primary care provider and a specialist that utilize secure messaging to exchange information. This process has significant benefits for patients and providers and allows more rapid access to needed knowledge and care -- and quicker triage for patients that may still need face to face care with a specialist. CeCN is expanding nationally and seeking account managers to support its growing list of national clients.
The CeCN National Accounts Manager (NAM) serves as the primary contact for one or more assigned national or large scale regional payer or client, acting as a trusted, dependable and knowledgeable agent to provide issue resolution and exceptional customer service. The NAM is responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the relationships with each account. A strong candidate for this position is someone who is focused on the client’s needs and has the ability to understand how to meet their needs in a creative and effective manner. The NAM is responsible for ensuring that CeCN meets or exceeds all client-established benchmarks and deliverables and works to ensure that contracts are renewed. In addition, the NAM cultivates opportunities for providing additional products and services to the account(s).As a member of the CeCN team, the candidate should be able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with both internal and external partners.
- Manage all aspects of client relations with large national and/or regional clients including coordinating all contract-related activities, providing support to the client which includes market and account launches, key metrics, communications with matrixes in departments like Operations, Sales, Marketing and Implementation.
- Lead an account-specific team including implementation support staff, marketing, and practice experience specialists to meet the goals of each client.
- Create and develop long-term client relationships of trust through a deep understanding of the business needs of each account and how the eConsult model fulfills those needs.
- Respond to client inquiries for information and service requests acting as the liaison between client and CeCN.
- Manage directly to the goals and budget established for the assigned accounts; manage an overall P&L for the assigned accounts as a book of business.
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business; interfacing with key client stakeholders; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities; responding to emerging customer opportunities
- Provide overall program management and identify and engage solution “owners” within CeCN to meet specific client needs.
- Schedule and attend regular account meetings, by videoconference and in person visits, as determined by client’s expectations and the contractual relationship.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) and PHI (Personal Health Information); projecting an unwavering professional image of CeCN.
- Maintain technical proficiency by participating in educational opportunities, conferences, seminars, trade periodicals, etc.
- Present solutions and information in a clear and professional manner.
- Pursue opportunities that are unique to each account to “upsell” additional CeCN and Weitzman Institute services.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience and demonstrated success in Account Management in the healthcare field with a focus on the primary care or secondary care provider sectors
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office. Familiarity with CRM software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage Excel spreadsheets, proficiency in all forms of business electronic communications (email, text, social media, internet conferencing, etc.)
- Ability to use data and quantitative reasoning to analyze trends, opportunities, and issues and to solve problems for clients and contributes innovative ideas to improve CeCN’s overall performance.
- Utmost respect for patient and provider confidentiality, data security, values and non-discrimination of client or CeCN individuals based on race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender identity, religious affiliation or national origin.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- English verbal and written proficiency. Spanish a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Ability to travel
Ability to work remotely
Ability to function effectively in a high energy department with quick deadlines and changeable expectations
Confidentiality of Information
Confidentiality of business information is a requirement. Confidentiality must be maintained according to CHC policies