**Full Time Opportunity at Weitzman Institute in Middletown, CT**
The CeCN Operations Manager will be responsible for internal operational aspects of the Community eConsult Network (CeCN), a non-profit, national telehealth company focused on asynchronous specialty consultations.
The Operations Manager will be an experienced and effective leader, capable of managing CeCN’s diverse business operations and enhancing its operational processes and infrastructure to allow CeCN to continue to grow and fulfill its mission consistent with CeCN’s vision and principles.
Reporting to CeCN’s Chief Operating Officer, the Operations Manager will be responsible for day-to-day internal operations of CeCN, and will contribute to CeCN’s financial management strategy and the development of the organization’s strategic goals while delivering measurable, cost-effective results as defined in its strategic and operational plans.
The Operations Manager will partner closely with CeCN’s senior leadership and with other CeCN team members in marketing, implementation, IT, customer relations, decision support and referral coordination. The Operations Manager will also assist in coordinating CeCN operational activity with CHC internal staff, including the finance and legal departments, and with external vendors as necessary. Additionally, the Operations Manager will work to ensure regulatory and legal compliance and adherence to contractual obligations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- STRATEGY, VISION, LEADERSHIP:
- Design and implement and maintain business strategies, operational policies and procedures;
- Advise on financial planning (budgeting, cash flow) matters;
- Effectively manage operational and communication relationships with business partners and vendors;
- Support CeCN implementation activities as required;
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the organizational plan;
- TEAM DEVELOPMENT/LEADERSHIP
- Work with the COO to set agendas and manage operational group meetings and communications;
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality;
- Establish policies that promote Weitzman Institute/CHC culture and principles;
- Establish and monitor business objectives, goals and priorities
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the COO and other key personnel informed of all critical issues;
- Manage internal financial operations, including AR and AP, coordinating closely with CHC’s finance department;
- Oversee the maintain of an up-to-date CeCN operations manual and playbook;
- Monitor and track the workflow and content of contracts with CeCN clients, vendors, payers and other business partners, working closely with CHC’s legal department.
- Prepare regular financial and transactional reports for internal use and for client distribution as necessary;
- Serve as the customer relations contact for clients and vendors on financial and related issues, working closely with CeCN’s Customer Relations department;
- Work closely with CeCN’s platform vendor(s) to ensure appropriate setup and monitor development activities as appropriate.
- Work with other departments, as necessary, to insure timely and accurate reporting;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Work with decision support to develop and implement internal management reporting capabilities;
- Evaluate organizational performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Perform other duties as required by CeCN leadership
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree BA/BS in related field required,; MS/MBA is a plus;
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, and IT with exposure to the full range of business systems including strategic development and planning, quality improvement, budgeting, business analysis, and information systems..
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong relationship development and management skills;
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask;
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience and ability to work within a team containing diverse levels of expertise;
- Ability to effectively build organizational and staff capacity;
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Action oriented: enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information in available; not afraid to take charge of a situation; can overcome resistance to leadership and take unpopular stands when necessary;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access
- Tableau familiarity a plus
Confidentiality of Information
Confidentiality of business information is a requirement. Confidentiality must be maintained according to CHC policies