**Monday- Friday schedule and one Saturday per month**
This is the growth opportunity for you if you:
- Are a compassionate and enthusiastic team player - Have a thorough knowledge of LPN responsibilities - Are extremely organized and pay great attention to detail
- Enjoy working with people
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
As a Primary Care Provider Support LPN at Community Health Center, you will:
On a daily basis, provide clinical and technical support for our primary care providers by implementing all planned care items using electronic tools to ensure efficient and accurate workflow. Monitors equipment and performs clinical testing according to OSHA and CLIA standards. Be a liasion with patients, families, specialists, and all members of the health care team. With the primary care nurse and provider, ensures continuity and coordination of care in a patient centered medical home. Assists the primary care nurse as able with routine medication administration, immunizations and other provider clinic support supported by the scope of your LPN licensure.
Required Skills and Education
- LPN Program Completion Certificate
- Skills include EKG use, appointment scheduling, word processing and computer skills, and familiarity with medical testing procedure
- Applicant will also possess sound organizational skills and accuracy at all levels of job.
- Prior demonstrated excellent communication and customer service skills.