The HR Business Partner, serves as a strategic partner to the Regional Vice President to provide focused, regionalized HR support that aligns business objectives with people strategies for the organization. The HRBP is responsible for providing HR support in the areas of employee relations, talent management, organizational development, as well as, reviews data to develop people strategies in the areas of retention, recognition and people development. Works with central HR recruitment, HRIS and benefits as a liaison to the region to provide necessary support where needed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for employee relations, talent management and organizational development for the region
- Consults with management providing HR guidance when appropriate. Resolves complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation. Maintains in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Assesses talent needs and identifies appropriate training where needed
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Reviews HR data to analyze trends and develop people strategies in the area of retention and recognition
- Special Projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in human resources preferably in a progressive healthcare environment
- Proven ability to collaborate and work with all levels of employees
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong conflict management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of HR laws and current practices
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently; can anticipate needs and work proactively
- Ability to manage multiple sites and various locations
- Experience with HRIS systems, preferably Workday or PeopleSoft
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to generate reports and analyze data
- Interpersonal, collaboration and team skills
- Adaptable and able to respond to changing priorities.
- Valid Driver’s license
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Must be able to travel within the region to multiple sites on any given day.
Confidentiality of Information
Confidentiality of business information is a requirement. Confidentiality must be maintained according to CHC policies