**This is a full time position Monday- Friday with one late evening and one Saturday per month. Must be willing to travel--position based out of Stamford 2 days and also covers mobile dentistry 3 days per week.
As a Dentist with CHC, you will:
- Provide diagnosis and treatment planning of routine and emergency dental patients
- Provide general dentistry services to target population according to the mission and goals of CHC
- Assist with orientation, training & development of dental clinical personnel (includes students, residents).
This is the opportunity for you if you:
- Are committed to providing superior care
- Would like to make a huge impact in someone's life
- Are a compassionate individual who wishes to improve healthcare access for the underserved
- Want to work under excellent supervision
- Enjoy being a part of an outstanding team of professionals