Community eConsult Network (CeCN) is seeking motivated individuals interested in joining a rapidly growing team of health care innovators improving access to specialty care and reducing inefficiency in the healthcare system. CeCN’s eConsult service links primary care providers with specialists in a wide range of disciplines. EConsults are asynchronous, non-face-to-face consultations between a primary care provider and a specialist that utilize secure messaging to exchange information. This process has significant benefits for patients and providers and allows more rapid access to needed knowledge and care -- and quicker triage for patients that may still need face to face care with a specialist. CeCN is expanding nationally and seeking account managers to support its growing list of national clients.
The CeCN Practice Experience Specialist (PES) serves as the primary contact for an assigned practice or group of practices acting as a trusted, dependable and knowledgeable agent to provide issue resolution and exceptional customer service. The PES cultivates opportunities for providing additional products and services to the client. This role is to be the “Voice of the Customer,” addressing questions, providing information, and coordinating various activities across the CeCN enterprise talent pool to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilites
- Create and develop long-term client relationships of trust through a deep understanding of the business needs of primary care providers/networks and how the eConsult model fulfills those needs.
- Respond to client inquiries for information and service requests acting as the liaison between client and CeCN.
- Manage, facilitate, and implement strategic results-oriented services in accordance with client expectations, and internal best-practices.
- Manage directly to the goals and budget established for the assigned accounts; manage an overall P&L for the assigned accounts as a book of business.
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business; interfacing with key client stakeholders; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities; responding to emerging customer opportunities, and providing seamless execution of the business processes to exceed client expectations.
- Work as the key point of contact with clients for CeCN and support their needs as appropriate.
- Quantify positive client outcomes and results through an account stewardship process which includes understanding the business of our customers, building successful partnerships, leveraging technology, and assessing their risks by demonstrating effective consulting skills and driving client focused outcomes.
- Provide overall program management and identify and engage solution “owners” within CeCN to meet specific client needs.
- In collaboration with CeCN marketing and operational staff oversee account implementation and client education on new products and post implementation services.
- Develop and conduct client in-service training activities relative to eConsult philosophy, software, and service offerings.
- Schedule and attend regular account visits, including Quarterly Business Reviews as determined by client’s expectations and the contractual relationship.
- Responsible for assisting the operational and finance staff in system setup aspects of assigned clients/accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) and PHI (Personal Health Information); projecting an unwavering professional image of CeCN.
- Maintain technical proficiency by participating in educational opportunities, conferences, seminars, trade periodicals, etc.
- Support the Client Relations department by completing other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience and demonstrated success in Account Management in the healthcare field with a focus on the primary care or secondary care provider sectors
- Experience with Federally Qualified Health Centers a plus.
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office. Familiarity with CRM software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage Excel spreadsheets, proficiency in all forms of business electronic communications (email, text, social media, internet conferencing, etc.)
- Ability to use data and quantitative reasoning to analyze trends, opportunities, and issues and to solve problems for clients and contributes innovative ideas to improve CeCN’s overall performance.
- Utmost respect for patient and provider confidentiality, data security, values and non-discrimination of client or CeCN individuals based on race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender identity, religious affiliation or national origin.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- English verbal and written proficiency. Spanish a plus.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Ability to travel extensively
Ability to work remotely
Ability to function effectively in a high energy department with quick deadlines and changeable expectations