Behavioral Health Clinician - CHC School Based Clinic
This School Based Health Clinician is a full time salaried position, that follows a school based calendar, mirroring the school schedule. Schedule & Salary is based off of 195 days per year.
This role supports students and their families, as a CHC employee in a school based clinic, fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Conduct psychotherapy with individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Be responsible for initial mental health evaluations
- Coordinate with community agencies
- Complete paperwork completed as required by statute, regulation and/or CHC Mental Health Policy and Procedures
- Be a part of our new electronic health records technology for high quality clinical data-gathering and analysis
- This position does require a Mastered Degree Licensed clinician, possessing either an LCSW, LPC, or LMFT, with at least 2 years applicable experience.
- A current CT license is required
- School base experience is a plus / preferred, for this role