As a Triage Call Nurse, for Community Health Center, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on an extremely effective clinical team
- Develop strong collegial relationships among medical staff
- Receive outstanding practice management support
- Be a part of the Community Health Center team that is committed to innovation and quality of work life
- Work in a friendly, team atmosphere
- This position is a full time Triage Nurse within a call center environment - scheduled to support any triage calls that come into our agency.
- Call Triage experience is required for this role, in order to successfully demonstrate the ability to clearly and effectively manage and support patient calls.
- This position is scheduled for full time hours - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. It will have 1 Saturday per month, on a rotation basis with the team.
- This position is located at our Call Center, at CHC New Britain
- BSN degree is required
- Bilingual is highly preferred (English/Polish - or- English/Spanish)