For this particular job posting, in order to be considered further, we are requesting applicants to submit a cover letter, sharing their experience, education and applicable qualifications.
Please note that our system only allows the upload of (1) document , therefore we recommend that you save your cover letter and resume all in one document, in order to upload all pages within one click.
Thank you for your cooperation with our process.
The Weitzman Institute (WI) Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance, coordination, and hands-on support for all activities of the Weitzman Institute and its affiliates. The Coordinator manages key aspects to ensure smooth operation of the department and manages specific projects as assigned by the Director.
The Administrative Coordinator will work collaboratively with other members of the Weitzman Institute team and external customers and vendors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Weitzman and other members of the Weitzman senior leadership team and its affiliates.
- Provide clerical, organizational, and technical support for WI department meetings, training sessions, and events. This might include tasks such as writing up meeting notes, creating mailing lists, large scale printing jobs, and booking of travel.
- Arrange and coordinate guest visits to the WI
- Maintain an effective department-wide office supply order process
- Maintain and monitor department’s process for monthly receipt reconciliation
- Maintain and update the WI SharePoint page, website, and training website as needed
- Provide support for preparation of manuscripts, posters, presentations, grants, and other reports as needed
- Coordinate and support all conference-related activity (i.e. shipping materials, registration, booth rentals, hotel accommodations, marketing material inventory)
- Assist in the drafting, editing, and preparation of WI documents and presentations using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Coordinate and support quarterly board meetings (Weitzman Institute Advisory Board, CeCN Board)
- Ensure all office equipment is in working order and oversee repairs as needed
- Provide support and coordination for student researchers and volunteers including onboarding, (onboarding, scheduling space availability, technical support, communication)
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding new WI staff
- Serve as the building’s (631 Main St.) Site Safety Officer
Required Skills and Education
- Associate’s Degree
- Proven experience supporting administrative projects
- Strong communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates ability to work cooperatively with providers and agencies
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet-related applications
- Current Driver’s license
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICIATIONS
Excellent oral and written skills are required. This position is highly involved with staff, providers, clients, colleagues, outside vendors and the community.
Confidentiality of Information
Confidentiality of business information is a requirement. Confidentiality must be maintained according to CHC policies