The Program Coordinator for Postgraduate Training Programs works with a team of staff for Community Health Center, Inc.’s Postgraduate Training Programs, including: Nurse Practitioner Residency programs for Family NPs and Psychiatric Mental Health NPs, Post-Doctoral Clinical Psychology Residency, FNP Fellowship in HIV and Key Populations and an Administrative fellowship. CHC’s operates an innovative model of postgraduate training that operates locally and nationally and is leading the national movement through its work in training the next generation of primary care providers in medicine and mental health. This position is critical to the maintenance of the current operations of CHC’s Postgraduate Training programs and the expansion of remotely hosted business and national presence.
CHC, Inc. established the country’s first postgraduate Nurse Practitioner Residency Training Program in 2007 and has led the national effort to expand such programs. The Program Coordinator will provide administrative support to CHC’s Postgraduate Training Programs as well as remotely hosted program. The Program Coordinator will assume a variety of responsibilities for support and management of the portfolio of training programs under the direction of the Sr. Program Manager, Weitzman Institute.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with CHC’s Senior Program Manager to support the initial and ongoing implementation and operation of remotely hosted postgraduate training programs.
- Participates in weekly consultation calls with remotely hosted programs and manages follow up tasks as assigned.
- Coordinates virtual meetings, presentations, and in person visits for external partners and stakeholders interested in learning more about CHC’s Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Travels to remotely hosted sites as needed for initial and ongoing relationships.
- Participates in national conferences to promote CHC’s Postgraduate Training programs and remotely hosted business line that may result in new partners.
- Provides administrative and technological support to postgraduate training didactics and seminars including video conference set up, session recordings, and distribution of pre or post session materials.
- Use Evaluation Platform to input users, assign evaluations, retrieve reports, and analyze for program trends.
- Provides programmatic support for high volume activities including recruitment, interviewing, orientation, and graduation.
- Works directly with Program Staff for all Postgraduate Training Programs to provide programmatic and operational support as needed including schedules, rotations, special projects and events.
- Maintain on an ongoing basis CHC’s learning platform for all Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Creates presentations and reports for Postgraduate Training Programs including data collection and analysis for CHC programs and national landscape.
- Relies on pre-established guidelines and CHC agency knowledge to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under the general supervision of the Senior Program Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship development skills with problem solving techniques
- Superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Computer and technical expertise, experience with Microsoft Office
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability and willingness to travel for this position
Bring your expertise, compassion and enthusiasm.