The Greeter position involves providing consistent, quality customer service to both internal staff members and external patients. The Greeter will actively welcome patients to the sites and invite them to check in for their appointments via the Kiosks. They will work with the patients to enhance the customer experience and build relationships. The Greeter will inform patients of agency priorities and initiatives while supporting the patient’s usage of the kiosk. They will aid the patient in way finding or directions to the correct waiting room and POD areas. It is essential that they demonstrate efforts to maintain and improve job specific competencies, and perform other duties as assigned.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check patients in via Kiosk
- Communicate agency initiatives to patients
- Trouble shoot Kiosk/system issues with IT Departments as needed
- Confirm appointments with patients
- Complete knowledge of patient hub in eCw including:
- Patient scheduling
- Patient documents
- Complete knowledge of Centricity including:
- Checking in Patient
- Update patient information
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
Required Skills and Education
- Associates degree preferred
- Healthcare experience in Medical, Dental, or Behavioral Health
- Electronic appointment scheduling experience preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent Verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to Multi Task
- Problem Solving and critical thinking skills a plus
- Bilingual Skills a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Polish preferred)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Hours will vary; our schedules range Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm and Saturdays.
- Minimal physical effort. Must be able to Stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to operate computer or tablet.
- Regular regional travel as necessary.