Our Community Educators, lead community initiatives, awareness and education, to support our Domestic Violencec Programs, within our Middletown communities.
The role will be responsible for:
- Must be certified as a domestic violence counselor under CGS 52-146K, which requires successful completion of the agency’s training program
- NOTE: If you have applicable experience, you can be considered without this certification, with the understanding that you will need to complete and receive this certification within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the field of domestic violence or a closely related area
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience supervising others
- Must have a current Connecticut driver’s license
- This is a full time position that will be located at our New Horizons Shelter, located in an undisclosed location, in Middletown CT.