Operations Coordinator – School Based Health Clinics
This position will be based out of Norwalk CHC site
The Operations Coordinator position involves providing consistent, expedient and quality customer service to both internal staff members and external patients in support of our school based health center program. The Operations Coordinator will actively manage special centralized tasks by taking ownership of it to enhance the customer experience and build relationships in the region they support. This position will be responsible for the operational stability of the region including, but not limited to, patient enrollment, reporting, scheduling and template management, patient follow-up, billing and insurance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete centralized tasks as defined by Regional Program Manager
- Own the task from beginning to end
- Ensure accuracy while maintaining timeliness of completion
- Manage log of all activities
- Insure regional enrollment process is working efficiently
- Manage creation and distribution of regular reporting and support ad-hoc requests
- Manage requests for follow-up/issues from regional sites and work to resolution
- Manage all scheduling requests and template changes
- Insure accuracy of billing information and minimize losses within the region
- Assist teams with scanning and documentation as required
- Maintain student population data to insure accuracy and reliability
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
- Experience in an operational support role preferred
- MS Office proficiency in Word and Excel
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent Verbal communication skills
- Bilingual Skills a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, or Polish)
- Please note - if selected to interview, our interview process will require an entry level Excel test to verify basic proficiency & skill.
- NOTE to CHC internal applicants: An Associates degree is preferred, however commensurate work experience may be substituted for this degree
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Hours are Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
- Minimal physical effort.
- Regular regional travel as necessary.