CHC @ CT Children’s is a pediatric practice that provides primary care to over 12,000 children annually. The practice models the agency’s critical path of training the next generation as the site contains a pediatric residency program where residents and medical students complete rotations. We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator that can provide administrative support to the site and assist in the coordination of the residency program.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Office Coordinator position will:
Execute centralized tasks to enhance employee engagement and patient satisfaction
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of tasks as expected by the agency.
- Complete tasks while exemplifying the highest level of professionalism with a focus on efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrate proficient data entry skills and strong communication skills, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Determine efforts to maintain and improve job specific competencies, and perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Complete centralized tasks as defined by Supervisor
- Own the task from beginning to end
- Ensure accuracy while maintaining timeliness of completion
- Examples of tasks include:
- Creating and Maintaining the schedules of providers and residents
- Building Schedule Templates for providers and residents
- Assisting with the onboarding of medical students and residents completing rotations onsite.
- Taking meeting minutes for site specific meetings
- Ordering supplies needed for the site
- Conducting other administrative tasks, as directed by supervisor
Proficient with computers and office equipment
Associates Degree (Required)
- NOTE: For internal CHC employees - if possessing applicable experience and in good standing, the experience will suffice in lieu of an Associates Degree
Prior work experience in an administrative capacity