**Full Time position based out of Denver, Colorado**
The CeCN Decision Support Specialist will be responsible for providing CeCN with accurate and timely analysis of clinical, financial and administrative information to support the planning, management, research and decision-making activities of the Community eConsult Network (CeCN), a non-profit, national telehealth company focused on asynchronous specialty consultations.
The Decision Support Specialist will be an experienced data and business intelligence analyst capable of working effectively with CeCN leadership, staff and clients to meet the research, reporting and analysis requirements necessary to enhance CeCN’s growth and to fulfill its mission consistent with CeCN’s vision and principles.
Reporting to CeCN’s Chief Operating Officer, the Decision Support Specialist will be responsible for development of both internal and external reporting systems, dashboards and analyses which will inform and contribute to CeCN’s business and financial management strategies, will support research activities, will support CeCN’s quality and performance improvement plans, will manage data integrity, and will contribute to development of the organization’s strategic and operational goals as a team member.
The Decision Support Specialist will partner closely with CeCN’s senior leadership and with other CeCN team members in marketing, implementation, IT, customer relations and referral coordination. The Decision Support Specialist will also work to ensure alignment, integration and coordination of CeCN data and reporting activities with CHC, including finance and BI/IT departments, and with external vendors as necessary.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- STRATEGY, VISION, LEADERSHIP:
- Support the design, implementation and management of effective business and operational strategies and procedures;
- Support CeCN’s research activities;
- Advise on the design and development of business intelligence tools and systems to support CeCN needs;
- Effectively manage operational and communication relationships with business partners and vendors;
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into decision support services;
- TEAM DEVELOPMENT/LEADERSHIP
- Work with CeCN management and clients to prioritize and synthesize information needs;
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality;
- Conduct internal or external research as requested, or required, and provide findings, reports and analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping key CeCN personnel informed of all critical findings or issues;
- Manage CeCN’s decision support functions, including internal and external reporting and analysis activities.
- Develop and publish standard reports and dashboards to support both internal CeCN operational and strategic decision making and meet external reporting requirements.
- Work to establish tools and mechanisms for effective access by end-users to CeCN data and reports, and mentor staff in utilizing such tools.
- Support CeCN managers in data gathering and analysis activities and provide them with processed data as needed to meet their requirements.
- Work with internal data managers to build and maintain a data repository for use in operational, planning and decision making activities and to assure data integrity of operational and reporting systems.
- Provide focused analyses and reports as requested, for internal or external use, including such areas as cost-benefit analyses, feasibility studies or individual surveys;
- Serve as a customer relations contact for clients and vendors on data and reporting related issues, working closely with CeCN’s Customer Relations department;
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree BA/BS in related field required, MS/MBA is a plus;
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and mechanisms, including Excel, SPSS is a plus.
- Familiarity with Tableau development
- Familiarity working with relational databases
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Confidentiality of Information
Confidentiality of business information is a requirement. Confidentiality must be maintained according to CHC policies