Medical Assistant - CHC School Base Clinic - Washington Middle School & Berry Elementary School - Meriden
NOTE - This is a split position, full time - 40 hours, set schedules, supporting two campuses through out the week.
- Washington Middle & John Berry Elementary - both schools located in Meriden
- The hours would be 8am-4:30pm-f (including the 30 min lunch break) and the provider sees both schools each day
- The schedule would be mornings at Washington Middle School, and then Barry Elementary in the afternoon
As a school based Medical Assistant (MA) for Community Health Center, you will:
- On a daily basis, provide clinical and technical support for our primary care providers by implementing all planned care items using electronic tools to ensure efficient and accurate workflow.
- Monitors equipment and performs clinical testing according to OSHA and CLIA standards.
- Be a liasion with patients, families, specialists, and all members of the health care team.
- With the primary care nurse and provider, ensures continuity and coordination of care in a patient centered medical home.
- Assists the primary care nurse as able with routine medication administration, immunizations and other provider clinic support supported by the scope of your role